As my web creation emerges, you will find many resources and links to those things that allow for a quality and simple life.
If you are an active Twitter-ist, then please take a moment to follow me!
I believe that we need to enjoy every moment we have RIGHT NOW because the next moment may never arrive. The pleasure we can glean from life’s experiences can lead to a healthy life that is not only memorable, but fulfilling as well.
Enjoy what I have to offer, and please visit often. Thanks again for dropping by!
STEPS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
Someone sent me these in email a while ago. I am not sure where they are from, but worth reading and taking to heart.
- De-clutter your life by getting rid of the stuff that you haven’t touched in a year or more.
- Get your remaining stuff organized.
- Lower your taxes in some way.
- Get out of debt.
- Live more stress-free.
- Find more time for leisure.
- Improve your work habits.
- Fix what needs fixing.
- Be happy with yourself.
- Like the song says: “work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching.”
- Do a good thing every day, wherever you may be.
- Don’t wait for life to come to you…go out and grab hold of it.
- Be frugal.
- Concentrate on People and our Earth–not STUFF.
There is an endless number of things you can do to gradually simplify your life. Stress is killing people every day.