It is easier to make your own homemade convenience food mixes than you may think. Not only can it be a healthier alternative for you, it can also save you money each month which could add up at the end of the year. If you have a large family and a modest budget, you could really benefit from this option.
What are some of the other benefits to making your own homemade convenience food mixes?
1. You will never have to worry about running out of a certain ingredient and not being able to continue making a special dish for a dinner party or gathering.
2. You can control the amount of un-necessary chemicals and additives that go into your food mixes, thus saving you from getting sick or ending up with un-expected medical expenses.
3. Buying things in bulk allows you to save even more money and when packaged properly, spices and other ingredients will remain fresh for much longer.
4. You can make as big a batch for your food mix as you would like.
5. You do not have to think about paying extra money just for a name brand.
What types of homemade convenience food mixes are ideal to make and store?
• Homemade pie seasoning mixes
• Poultry or pork seasoning mixes
• Rice seasoning mixes
• Baking mixes such as Bisquick
• Salad dressing mixes
• Stuffing mix
• Soup mixes
• Hot chocolate
• Tea mixes
• And even things like pop tarts
You have a wider variety of choices when you choose to save money, and whip up your own homemade convenience food mixes to serve to your family. If you are unsure of how to make your own food mixes, Susanne Myers who is known as the Hill Billy Housewife has come up with a great collection of recipes and will walk you through the steps of how to get started preparing your own homemade convenience food mixes and get you on the way to a healthier and more affordable living.
Get your copy of Homemade Convenience Foods Now – Click Here!